Colorado Farm to School Evaluation Toolkit
Fall 2014 Webinar Training Series
- Series #2 (Hosted by LiveWell Colorado): Thursdays 10/23-11/20/14 @ 12:30pm (MT)
Registration is now open for the second five-week Fall 2014 training series. Click on the Register Now link to register for all five of the webinars in a series or select individual webinars within a series. The series is FREE.
Participation in the live webinars includes the following benefits:
- Eligible for five contact hours of continuing education credits
- Participation in the FTS Evaluation Toolkit Google Group for peer-to-peer learning
- Up to four hours of free technical assistance to plan/implement your FTS evaluation
- Ability to interact with trainers and participants on the webinar
Funding to support the series is provided by a USDA Farm to School grant.
Not ready to do the training? Subscribe for notifications of upcoming 2014-2015 webinar trainings on the FTS Evaluation Toolkit. We’ll let you know each time a new series is offered.
The Farm to School Evaluation Toolkit, created by the Colorado Farm to School Task Force and Spark Policy Institute, is a resource to help farm to school programs of all sizes, in all states, undertake evaluation.
Evaluation can serve many purposes for your farm to school program, including enabling you to demonstrate your program’s success or progress. Evaluation information you collect allows you to better communicate your program’s impact to funders, parents, school leadership, and other stakeholders. Evaluation can be a tool for you to recruit new funders. It can also be useful for program improvement.
The toolkit will walk you through each step of an evaluation, providing specific guidance and even the data collection tools. If you have any questions as you use the toolkit, please reach out to the Farm to School Task Force staff at Lyn@sparkpolicy.com. Technical assistance is available!
NOTE: This toolkit is still under development. We welcome your feedback or ideas for resources to include. Thank you for your patience as we continue to populate the attachments and refine the content. Please contact Lyn@sparkpolicy.com with feedback. Thanks for helping us improve the FTS Evaluation Toolkit!
11. Appendix B: Resources Referenced in the Toolkit (pending)
12. Appendix C: Common Core Standards by Outcome Area (pending)